My Pick: The Comfy Cone, the perfect cat cone (or dog cone).
In my video, you’ll see that I have the Expawlorer cat cone, which is no longer available on Amazon (dog version still available). The Comfy Cone is the most similar product I could find.
Here’s why it’s a must if your kitty is having surgery:
- Comfortable. Cone flattens when animal puts its head down, so the it can comfortably rest its head
- Water resistant and repellent
- Easy to clean. Just wipe or rinse of food (or any other gross stuff)
- Reflective strip for safety
- More custom fit using Velcro for closure
- Secure cone by looping collar through the loops
- Many sizes available
The first time I used a cone like this, I fell in love. Check out my post on feline eyelid agenesis, and you’ll see how a comfy cat cone of shame helped Simba recover from eyelid reconstruction surgery.